Friday, December 5, 2014

Happy feeling

Somewhere in my heart,
I've this happy feelings...
Somewhere within my heart,
That paints a lovely picture...
Somewhere inside my heart,


It colors a beautiful frame...
This happy feeling i've...
is becoz of you.
Yes becoz of you...
Wishing you a very very...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
With
Full of love and friendship...
Sweet as morning dew...
From today this day brings...
Sunshine in your life.
Golden rays that above you...
BUT deep inside this heart of MINE.
I wish you days of happiness...
And night of Peace and Rest...
I always wish you the very best in your life.
AGAIN,
              I WISH YOU
                 ------------------------------------------------
                           ----------------------------------
                                   ----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment